I've been a fan of cookies nowadays, it gives so much happiness to me even to my family. I made some different kind of flavors experiment a different kind of recipes, and this one is my most favorite one. The Lemon Lace Cookies!
- 1-cup finely ground almonds or (pecans, walnuts, macadamia)
- 1-cup sugar
- ¾-cup rolled oats
- ½-teaspoon salt
- ½-cup marijuana butter
- 2-tablespoon vanilla
- 2-tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-tablespoon lemon zest
- 1-tablespoon water
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Cream in butter
- Add vanilla, lemon juice, lemon zest. If very dry, add a few drops of water
- Cool cookies on parchment paper.
- Can dip cookies in melted bittersweet chocolate then shredded coconut.
- Cookies are pretty to look at and oh so yummy!